Get 10% off your next order with promo code NEWSITE! Expires Dec 21, 2018
1. 25% of your total balance is due to secure your order and date.
2. Your initial retainer fee reserves your event date and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
3. For orders placed under 2 weeks, your balance will be due in full immediately to secure your order.
75% of your total cake price is due 14 days before your event date. Please refer to the link Dee’s Desserts has sent you via email to pay your final balance. You can also login to your client portal to view. Contact us for information on this if needed.
Non-Payment & Cancellations:
1. Notifications of cancellation must be made 14 days prior to the delivery date. The deposit is non-refundable. However, you will have no monies owed to Dee’s Desserts.
2. If your balance is not paid 1 week before your event date, your order will be cancelled. Please note, the retainer fee is non-refundable.
Cake Order/Design Changes:
1. The date of your final balance is the final date for any changes of size, style, or flavors. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
Delivery & Set-up:
1. Delivery and set up charges are included in the total price of the cake.
2. Dee’s Desserts is not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below. Please note that direct sunlight and temperatures of 75 degrees and higher may have drastic and adverse affects on any cake.
3. A photo will be taken of your order once the setup is complete.
4. Delivery must be scheduled when the order is placed. We require a 1 hour window for delivery time, during which someone must be available to accept the order. If no one is available when we arrive to deliver we will continue our delivery schedule and it will be your responsibility to make arrangements to get the cake from us during our route, or after our deliveries are complete, which may result in not having the cake for your event. Please note that if you miss your delivery window and the cake is not at your event in time due to this you WILL NOT receive a refund.
1. Dee’s Desserts promises you the best product and service we can provide. However, Dee’s Desserts cannot be held responsible for anything that should happen to the cake once delivery is complete.
2. If an accident occurs during the transportation of your cake and the cake is ruined, a stock cake will be provided for photos and cake will be available for your guests to eat. A FULL refund will be given to you if this shall happen.
Dee’s Desserts may photograph your cake or may order copies of pictures from your photographer. We reserve the right to use any photographs for our own reference or for display and/or promotion without compensation to you.
1. Dee’s Desserts products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk for any allergic reactions.
2. Dee’s Desserts is not responsible for any allergic reactions to guests consuming the product.
If you have chosen to have your cake picked up, we cannot be responsible for damage to any cake once it has left Dee’s Desserts. Any repairs or additional cakes will be subject to additional fees. Please refer to the pickup waiver attached to the Terms & Conditions.
Refunds of any kind are at the sole discretion of Dee’s Desserts and will be made on a case by case basis. In order to receive a refund you must contact Dee’s Desserts within 24 hours of your event.
1. For damage to the cake, photographic evidence must be presented so we can determine the cause of the damage. Please note Dee’s Desserts is not liable for any damage after it has left our hands.
2. For taste/quality complaints, the uneaten cake MUST be returned to us within 24 hours to determine cause/issue.